Post Media Team (Classic Country KKXA 1520AM 101.1FM & Everett's Greatest Hits 1380AM 95.3FM) is seeking Part-Time Promotions Event Staff members to
work at station events and represent stations in a positive, professional manner.
- Work as promotions staff at various station events – including set up and break down.
- Drive the station vehicle to events in a professional manner and return them gassed up and organized.
- Act as liaison between radio station and public.
- Interact with listeners in a respectful manner
- Must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid Washington State Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (telephone, written, verbal).
- Good public relations and customer service skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some holidays, nights & weekends.
- Must be reliable.
- Must arrive on time or early to all functions.
- Ability to read and speak clearly.
- Ability to operate all job related equipment.
- Excellent hearing and sight with or without corrective equipment.
To apply for a position, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without cover letters will be discarded.
Post Media Team is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!