Post Media Team is a locally owned company operating four AM/FM radio signals in Everett Washington, Everett’s Greatest Hits KRKO AM/FM & Classic Country KXA AM/FM. We are looking for a customer sales & marketing advocate who wants to get involved with our community, is capable of multi-tasking, building relationships and providing creative marketing solutions utilizing our Post Media Team assets, including both radio stations, a local news blog (Everett Post), and our digital assets; streaming, social media, website and mobile geo-target marketing.
Responsibilities: The Account Executive position will be responsible for making sales presentations that address customer needs and generating revenues that meet or exceed the goals of the accounts assigned to you. They will service and secure mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies and individuals that have a desire to reach our target audience through our various media channels and services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Major course work in marketing,
- communications, public relations, business, or administrative preferred
- Experience in sales, customer service, marketing or promotions is a plus but not required.
- A valid Washington State Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Self-motivated, excellent social & communication skills, organized, and, ability to multi-tasks.
- Proven track record of sales success in a local media setting is a benefit.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hardworking, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work with programming/production teams, ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Some travel necessary
Compensation: Base salary + commission commensurate with experience and qualifications. Includes medical & dental coverage within three months.
Location: Everett, WA
Notes: At-will principals only
- To apply for a position, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will be discarded.
Post Media Team is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!