Post Media Team is a locally owned company operating four AM/FM radio signals in Everett Washington, Greatest Hits KRKO AM/FM & Classic Country KXA AM/FM. We are looking for a customer sales & marketing advocate who wants to get involved with our community, is capable of multi-tasking, building relationships, and providing creative marketing solutions utilizing our North Sound Media assets; including both radio stations, a local news blog (Everett Post), and our digital assets; streaming, social media, website, and mobile geo-target marketing.
Responsibilities: The position will be responsible for generating revenues that meet or exceed goals and making sales presentations that address customer needs for the accounts assigned to you. You will develop and service mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies, and individuals that desire to reach the target audience of the company’s various media channels and services.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Major course work in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or administrative preferred
• Experience in sales, customer service, marketing, or promotions is a plus but not required.
• A valid Washington State Driver’s License with a clean driving record
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Self-motivated, excellent social & communication skills, organized, and, ability to multi-task.
• Proven track record of sales success in a local media setting is a benefit.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Work with programming/production teams, ad operations, and finance to provide client satisfaction
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
• Comfortable with websites & social media platforms
• Some travel necessary
Compensation: Salary + commission commensurate with experience and qualifications. Base salary to start. Includes medical & dental coverage after 90 days.
To apply for a position submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Resumes without cover letters will be discarded)
Post Media Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please Note: • At-will principals only • Please do not contact job poster about this job or other services.