The Post Media Team is looking for a production manager to oversee day to day production operations. Must be capable of multi-tasking, building relationships, and managing responsibilities such as creating consistent messaging, understanding traffic, and placing orders among other general production manager duties. Responsibilities include providing creative copy writing for both radio stations, our various advertisers, and our digital assets, including our streaming services and website. We are local radio stations serving the greater Snohomish County area with the mission of supporting our local businesses and providing our listeners with relevant, interesting, and engaging content.
- Responsible for station commercial and promotion production
- Primary duties and responsibilities include: writing, creation and execution of station promos and commercials
- Act as producer for talent and client voiced commercials
- Work closely with other departments and advertisers to schedule and develop creative content.
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience doing voice-over work required; previous radio experience preferred
- Education: A high school degree minimum is required
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition required
- Wide Orbit experience a plus
- A valid Washington State Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a willingness to learn and grow
- Work with ad operations and finance to provide client satisfaction
- Some travel necessary
To apply for a position submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Resumes without cover letters will be discarded)
Post Media Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please Note: • At-will principals only • Please do not contact job poster about this job or other services.