It’s time to mark your calendar for the 2021 Upper Left Beer Fest & Food Truck Festival in downtown Everett. Supported by the Downtown Everett Association and the City of Everett, the event will be a two-day festival taking place Friday and Saturday, August 27 & 28.
According to event director, Jared Loranger, the festivities have a new location stretching from Everett Ave to Wall St along Wetmore. Since the food truck festival joined forces with beer fest, you can grab food from 25+ food trucks on Wetmore from Everett Ave to Hewitt on Saturday, August 28 from 11 am – 6 pm.
The food trucks will pair well with the 25+ breweries and cideries from around the Northwest. Food trucks, beer, cider, mead, seltzer, and live music. All the necessary ingredients needed to enjoy a summer night in the Pacific Northwest. Click here to see the full list of food trucks that have RSVP’d including their menus. The web page will update as more food trucks sign up.
“We are so happy that the city is wanting to hold events again,” said Loranger. “It’s time for people to get a little taste of normalcy.”
- Each ticket (per day) will include a 5oz. Upper Left Beerfest commemorative tasting glass & 6 tasting tokens
- Additional tokens will be available for purchase at the front gate for $2 per token or 3 for $5
- Designated driver attendees ($5) will receive free soda/water inside the event
- Discounted Tickets – 20% discounts available for groups & businesses of 6 or more. Email us at [email protected] to receive your discount code!
Click here to buy tickets.
Additionally, you can receive $20 discounted tickets at Everett area breweries and bottle shops from now through August 26. You can score a single-day ticket at the following locations:
- At Large Brewing
- Crucible Brewing (Everett Location)
- Lazy Boy Brewing
- Middleton Brewing
- Scuttlebutt Brewing Taproom (Taproom only, not restaurant)
- Soundbite Cider
- Toggles Bottleshop
If you would like to volunteer for the event, you will receive free tickets. Loranger explained that volunteers who support the festival will receive a free entry ticket to the festival to enjoy after their shift. All volunteers would support brewers and help at the entry gate. Shifts for the volunteers are as follows:
#1 – Friday, August 27 | 3:30pm – 8:00pm
#2 – Saturday, August 28 | 11:30am – 3:15pm
#3 – Saturday, August 28 | 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Food trucks that have confirmed they will be attending:
- Zaytoona – Mediterranean
- AlaskaWeathervaneScallops – Seafood, American
- Bliss Ice Cream – Ice Cream
- Yay Big Ice Cream – Ice Cream
- Famous Dave’s BBQ – American, Barbeque, Comfort Food
- Street Treats – Desserts
- Yummy Catch – Southern, Asian Fusion, Seafood
- Tabassum – Uzbek, Halal, Comfort Food
- Langostino Sushi Burrito – Japanese, Asian Fusion, Sushi
- The Food Atlas – Indian
- Pie Bar Pie Truck – American
- Das Bratmobile – German, Barbeque
To kick off Friday night, come to “Hoppy Hour” from 4 pm – 8:30 pm and enjoy a live DJ while sipping on beverages and supporting local Washington Breweries. The following day, from 12 pm – 7 pm with live music on stage all day.
Friday, August 27
4:00pm – 8:00pm – DJ Forrest Gump
Saturday August 28
1:00PM – MTR Project – Martin Thomas Reed
2:15PM – Steel Beans
3:30PM – Outshined Trio – Tribute to Chris Cornell & Soundgarden
5:15PM – FIASCO – The World’s MOST Dangerous Acoustic Band!
Upper Left Beer Fest is partnering up and supporting the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund. Sweet Relief Musicians Fund provides financial assistance to all types of career musicians and music industry workers who are struggling to make ends meet while facing illness, disability, age-related problems, and displaced musicians due to COVID- 19. For more information, visit https://www.sweetrelief.org
A portion of all ticket sales and 100% of all donations will go towards the music fund. Furthermore, local breweries will be creating “ROCK ON” Crafted Lager with proceeds going to Sweet Relief. If you are interested in trying the ROCK ON lager, visit the Crucible beer tent.
So, come on by and enjoy a weekend filled with beer, food, and fun!