At approximately 6:30 am on Sunday, February 11th, Everett Fire Department responded to a call regarding an entire household possibly suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. EFD arrived to find five people enclosed in a home without power, with... Read More.
Latest Local News
Everett Community Colleges Returns to In-Person Learning and Services
Everett Community College continues to grow and expand serving ...
Light Up Lake Stevens: Fun For The Whole Family
A water ski tournament, a boat parade, live music, ...