(LOS ANGELES) -- Like many other trailblazing women, Martha Stewart has faced her share of misogyny along the way, but she says the #MeToo movement has been a complicated issue for her. The 79-year-old lifestyle guru, who got her start by modeling in her teens... Read More.
By KATIE KINDELAN, ABC News (LONDON) -- Prince Philip, who was hospitalized last week, is being treated for an infection, according to Buckingham Palace.The palace did not provide any further details about the infection or what type of... Read More.
(LOS ANGELES) -- The film Minari is getting a lot of buzz this awards season -- some saying it has a very good chance of winning some gold at the Oscars. Star Steven Yeun was nominated for best actor at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and... Read More.
By KATIE KINDELAN, GMA(NEW YORK) -- As the COVID-19 vaccine becomes more widely available to people younger than 65 and outside of the health care community, it is raising questions for breastfeeding and pregnant people who must decide if the... Read More.
(LOS ANGELES) -- As more Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel alums speak out against the alleged misconduct disgraced director Joss Whedon displayed on set, one voice was noticeably absent -- Nicholas Brendon. Brendon, who played the affable Xander and was a critical member of the "Scooby Gang,"... Read More.
BY: JULIA JACOBO, ABC NEWS (WASHINGTON) — Republican politicians are using the widespread power outages in Texas to place false blame on renewable energy sources, but clean energy isn't what was fueling the majority of power plants that failed. Millions in the state were... Read More.
(LOS ANGELES) -- Mandy Moore is setting "healthy boundaries" with the press after an unidentified journalist backed out of an upcoming interview because Moore did not want to talk about her ex-husband, whom she claims abused her. Taking to her... Read More.
By EMILY SHAPIRO, ABC News (INDIANAPOLIS) -- About 100 animals died as a result of smoke inhalation during a fire at a pet store in Indianapolis Monday night, the Indianapolis Fire Department said.The animals that perished at Uncle Bills Pet Center... Read More.