By MORGAN WINSOR, ABC News (LONDON) -- Three rare giraffes were electrocuted to death when they walked into low-hanging power lines within a conservation area in western Kenya, officials said.The Kenya Power and Lighting Company, which owns and operates most of... Read More.
Latest Local News
Slug Season and Other Garden Varmints Are Here
Spring is here. The weather is warmer. Fresh plantings ...
The Straight Scoop on Cow Poop…Er, Energy
For Snohomish County PUD customers, you may have caught ...