(NEW ORLEANS) -- At least 12 people, including seven children, were hospitalized in New Orleans on Wednesday with carbon monoxide poisoning after using a generator indoors, according to the New Orleans Emergency Medical Services. Four days after Hurricane Ida tore across the Gulf, more than... Read More.
By DR. MISHAL REJA, ABC News (NEW YORK) -- A deadly winter storm has left millions of Americans across the country without power and heat in freezing temperatures. Hospitalizations and deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning, also known as "the silent killer," have spiked.
By GENEVIEVE SHAW BROWN, ABC News(NEW YORK) -- Cassi Free lost her 9-year-old son Andrew to carbon monoxide poisoning after a day on the family boat. She hopes that sharing her devastating loss will save another parent from suffering the... Read More.