By KATIE KINDELAN, ABC News (NEW YORK) -- A mom in Canada is warning parents and caregivers after she says her young son ingested hand sanitizer thinking it was food.Nikki Teixeira, of Manitoba, Canada, said her 18-month-old son,... Read More.
Latest Local News
A 14-Year-Old Was Taken Into Custody On 6 Felony Charges After Threatening 3 Schools In The Mukilteo School District
EVERETT – According to the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office,... Read More.
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. This... Read More.