By EMILY SHAPIRO, ABC News (INDIANAPOLIS) -- About 100 animals died as a result of smoke inhalation during a fire at a pet store in Indianapolis Monday night, the Indianapolis Fire Department said.The animals that perished at Uncle Bills Pet Center... Read More.
Over the past 15 years, Ginger’s Pet Rescue has saved over 18,000 dogs from all over the world. Iran, Korea, Mexico, Thailand, and the United States are just a few places they have... Read More.
By MEREDITH DELISO, ABC News(NEW YORK) -- Two salmonella outbreaks affecting dozens of people in multiple states have been linked to pet hedgehogs and bearded dragons, the Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention said this week.The CDC... Read More.
There is no better place to spend your summer then the Pacific Northwest. Though they are nice, they are also hot. So, before you grab your pets and load the family in the car to enjoy the warmer weather, make sure you’re prepared to... Read More.
Biggy Pop has been named a founding patron of the Byron Bay Wildlife Hospital in Australia. No, not Iggy Pop. Biggy Pop. For those of you who are unaware, Biggy Pop is the Godfather of Punk's pet cockatoo. The bird is beloved online,... Read More.
All cats and dogs six months and older are required by law to be licensed, inside of the City of Everett city limits. As of June, Everett residents inside will begin getting their annual renewal notices via email, beginning with pets whose licenses are due... Read More.