BY: ROSA SANCHEZ, ABC NEWS (KILLEEN, TX.) — A massive fire broke out in a hotel in Killeen, Texas, after the building's sprinkler systems failed to work due to frozen pipes. On Friday night, the Killeen Fire Department arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn... Read More.
Latest Local News
Everett Community Colleges Returns to In-Person Learning and Services
Everett Community College continues to grow and expand serving ...
Light Up Lake Stevens: Fun For The Whole Family
A water ski tournament, a boat parade, live music, ...